We are currently recruiting for a Salesforce Administrator.
Salesforce Administrator (Marketing)
Commitment: Permanent, full-time
About Charity Bank
Charity Bank is an ethical bank with a mission to use money for good. We’re entirely owned by charitable foundations, trusts and social purpose organisations.
With Charity Bank, savings can become a powerful force for good: they might be used to build affordable homes, launch community projects or support disadvantaged young people.
Purpose of the role
The Salesforce specialist will lead on all aspects of Salesforce Administration, with an emphasis on the use of Salesforce to support our marketing activities.
The role will also be responsible for the development and maintenance of Charity Bank’s Salesforce platform.
Key priorities include:
- Maintain the integrity and compliance of our Salesforce system and processes.
- Manage the collection, review, verification and reporting of data on our social impact.
- Maintain the integrity and compliance of our prospect and customer data.
- Support the planning, tracking, delivery and measurement of our marketing and communication activity.
- Manage the implementation and use of Salesforce Pardot marketing automation.
- Assist with alterations and development of the CRM system.
- Comply with all applicable regulatory requirements including those of the FCA, General Data Protection Legislation (“GDPR”) and direct marketing legislation.
Download the full Role Description.
Closing date: Friday 25th May 2018
How to apply:
To apply for the above position, send your CV together with a covering letter letting us know how you meet our essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Protection Notice:
As you will be providing us with personal data as part of the application process, we’d like to draw your attention to our Fair Processing Notice for Applicants which outlines how and why we are using your personal data and your rights under data protection legislation.
Our general Privacy Notice can be viewed at charitybank.org/privacy.