We are currently recruiting for a Credit and Savings Data Analyst.
Agencies/Recruiters – Thanks for keeping in touch with us at Charity Bank. We are not looking for any additional recruitment support for this role right now but are happy if you want to email our recruitment inbox and we will keep your company details on file.
Credit and Savings Data Analyst
Contract: Full-Time, 12 months fixed term contract
Location: Tonbridge Head Office*
Reporting to: Regulatory and Liquidity Accountant with a dotted line into the Credit team.
*Initially the role will be full time (five days per week) at the head office based in Tonbridge for induction and ‘on the job’ training (subject to COVID-19 Government Guidance). Thereafter, we are happy to have a discussion regarding work location and envisage that up to three days per week could possibly be worked remotely.
Purpose of the Role
Providing support to Credit and the Regulatory & Liquidity Team, the primary purpose of the role is carrying out specific and ad hoc data analysis primarily in relation to all credit data but also additional savings regulatory data e.g. savings behavioural model.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Calculate the collective loan impairments monthly
- Keep abreast of any industry changes
- Develop and maintain the collective impairment model
- Develop, maintain, and produce the Credit stress scenario model for the ICAAP
- Maintain and manage the Loan Portfolio analysis spreadsheet
- Production of monthly loan data analysis
- Preparation of credit data for PRA quarterly returns
- Production of Credit MI
- Behavioural analysis
- Model review and maintenance
- Monitor regulatory changes and developments
- Writing procedures for models
- Continual improvements of model management and control
- Seek out process efficiencies and data quality improvements
- Provide support to the Finance and Credit teams on ad hoc strategic and analytical projects across the organisation
Download the full job description
Closing date and time: Tuesday 15th December 2020 at 5pm
How to apply
To apply for the above position, please send your CV together with a covering letter letting us know how you meet our essential criteria to email@example.com
Data Protection Notice:
As you will be providing us with personal data as part of the application process, we’d like to draw your attention to our Fair Processing Notice for Applicants which outlines how and why we are using your personal data and your rights under data protection legislation.
Our general Privacy Notice can be viewed at charitybank.org/privacy.