Charity Bank has an opportunity for a Regulatory and Treasury Assistant to join its Finance Team
Overall Purpose of the Role:
Providing support to the Finance and MI Reporting Manager, the primary purpose of the role is preparing Charity Bank’s regulatory reports and calculating Charity Bank’s daily cash position.
Charity Bank – a bank for good
Charity Bank is a savings and loans bank with a mission to use money for good.
We use our savers’ money to make loans to charities and social enterprises. We're entirely owned by charitable foundations, trusts and social purpose organisations. Find out more here.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual regulatory returns to the PRA, the EBA and the Bank of England.
- Preparation of fortnightly capital and liquidity management information (MI) for the Executive Committee.
- Improve the regulatory return production process and maintain relevant procedures.
Cash and Treasury
- Preparation of daily cash forecast and completion of journal postings for any cash or investment movements.
- Maintain treasury processes and documentation.
- Assist the Finance and MI Reporting Manager with the month-end process and associated reporting.
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter stating your salary expectations to email@example.com.
The closing date is Friday 5th August 2016.
You can get in touch with our recruitment team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01732 441900.