We are currently recruiting - please see below for further details and how to apply.
Digital Marketing Executive
Commitment: Permanent - Full-time
Location: Tonbridge, Kent
Purpose of the role
We are looking for a digital marketing specialist to join our team in Tonbridge and lead on all aspects of digital marketing. The successful candidate will develop, implement, measure and optimise our digital marketing activities and campaigns.
You will work across the full range of digital channels to support our goals to: raise awareness of Charity Bank, encourage more charities and social enterprises to apply for our loans, and enable more people to save ethically in the knowledge their savings are being used for good.
This is an opportunity to use your skills and experience to make a real difference to Charity Bank, as well as to the charities and social enterprises that we exist to support.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Working with the Head of Communications & Marketing to develop integrated marketing campaigns and strategies to drive more relevant traffic to the Charity Bank website.
- Improve the Charity Bank website and customer journey to maximise conversion rates.
- Setup, monitor, analyse and report on PPC campaigns (Google AdWords) and other forms of digital advertising.
- Manage our organic and paid social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Create and implement strategies and techniques to grow our database of quality and compliant prospect data.
- Create and embed new and existing processes to improve data capture and effective use of data to achieve business and marketing objectives.
- Ensure efficient scheduling and deployment of marketing emails.
- Work with team members to develop regular, optimised content (e.g. news, blogs, infographics, video, press releases).
- Maintain and develop KPIs for our digital marketing activities.
- Work with compliance to meet the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules effective from May 2018.
- Comply with all applicable regulatory requirements including those of the FCA and under data protection and direct marketing legislation.
Download the full Role Description.
Closing date: by Monday 8th January 2018
How to apply:
To apply for the above position, send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com.