This 30-minute webinar is designed for trustees and senior managers of charities or social enterprises considering loan finance or for those who simply want to learn more.
This webinar recording covers:
- how to evaluate if loans are right for your organisation
- the pros and cons of loan finance
- how to evaluate the risks of loan finance
- how loans can help you grow your income and improve your sustainability
- what lenders look for and how to deal with lenders
The webinar was hosted in July 2016 by the charity loan specialist, Charity Bank, and loan recipient Coast & Vale Community Action (CAVCA).
About Charity Bank
Charity Bank is a bank for good, owned by charities and social purpose organisations. It lends to charities, social enterprises and other organisations where their activities are compatible with its values and social purpose.
Sign up below for our e-newsletter and receive details of future webinars.