We've put together a series of loan features tailored to the unique requirements of social sector organisations. Find out all you need to know when considering a loan for your charity or social enterprise.
Explore our tailored loans guide:
- When should a charity borrow money? Consider the pros and cons of loan finance and the key factors to take into account when considering a loan.
- What's involved in applying for a loan? Understand the process, what is involved and how long it might take.
- How can you avoid pitfalls & delays? We share how to achieve a quick and smooth process from loan application to loan draw down.
- What are the legal considerations when applying for a loan? Discover five common legal issues faced by charities and social enterprises when seeking loan finance.
- How do loans help charities generate more income? Five charities share how a loan enabled them to improve their financial sustainability.
- What do lenders look for? Our checklist summarises the documentation that we would expect social sector organisations to provide as part of the loan process.
- Jargon buster: Loans and social investment Read our jargon-buster to get help you navigate the array of terminology from the world of finance and social investment.
- Webinar recording: An introduction to loan finance A 30-minute webinar for trustees and senior managers of charities or social enterprises considering loan finance or for those who simply want to learn more.
Do you have another question for us?
We would love to hear from you. Email us or call our loans team on 01732 441919 and we will be happy to get back to you with a response.
If you feel a loan is right for your organisation and would like to find out if Charity Bank can help, then take a look at our loans page or call our loans team on the above details.