• Homeless young people move into newly refurbished flats in Worksop
• New teenage parent intensive support and assessment unit means young parents in need of high quality support can access this service locally
As Christmas approaches, at least ten individuals or families who are currently homeless in Belfast, can look forward to being in a home of their own in the New Year, as a result of a transformational new housing project being launched today by Extern.
Nominations for the inaugural Charity Film Awards, recognising the best films and videos that have been created for, or on behalf of, UK registered charities are open for nominations until 21 October 2016.
- Big Society Capital releases second tranche of its £14.5m investment commitment
- New loan approvals of £55.8m in the first nine months of 2016; more than in the whole of any previous year
- Social sector loan demand remains strong since the EU Referendum
Your money is covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
Your eligible deposits with Charity Bank are currently protected up to a maximum of £85,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS), the UK's deposit guarantee scheme. Total balances above £85,000 are not protected.
For joint accounts each account holder is treated as having a claim in respect of their share so, for a joint account held by two eligible depositors, the maximum amount that could be claimed would be £85,000 each (making a total of £170,000).
Deposits from large companies and small local authorities are covered by the FSCS deposit protection from 30 January 2017 up to a maximum of £85,000.
Visit the FSCS website for more information or call the FSCS on 0800 678 1100 or 0207 741 4100.