Sorry, this product isn't available at the moment
Subscribe to our e-newsletter and you'll be one of the first to be informed of our latest savings products, events, services and offers by email.SIGN UP
Ethical 100-Day Notice Credit Union Account (Gross/AER)* - Managed Rate
**If your credit union is looking to place deposits greater than £500,000, please contact our savings team on 01732 441944.
View our Historic Interest Rates for our Credit Union Savings accounts since January 2015.
|Payment of interest:||Interest will be paid gross i.e. with no tax deducted|
|Notice period:||100 days|
|Minimum initial deposit:||£1,000 (if your balance falls below £1,000 we'll pay you 0.10% Gross/AER).|
|Withdrawals:||Access your savings (after the 100-day notice period) by electronic transfer or post to your Nominated Account.|
|Paying money in:||First payment by cheque or electronic transfer. Subsequent payments by direct debit, cheque and electronic transfer.|
|Number of account holders:||Unlimited|
|How we calculate interest:||Interest is calculated daily and added to your account quarterly in March, June, September and December and on closure of your account. There is no bonus interest payable.|
|Can Charity Bank change the interest rate?||The interest rate is managed and may be altered in accordance with Section 9 Changes to interest rates of our Terms for organisations.|
|Managing your account||You can open your account online or by post. We will answer any questions directly by email, telephone or post.|
- Access: open an account with £1,000.
- Flexibility: add to your savings at any time or set up a direct debit.
- Return: interest rates are tiered depending on how much you choose to save with us. Higher interest rates apply to higher balances (see the rates table above).
- Social impact: your money will be used to support charities and social enterprises across the UK.
Ready to start saving? Find out where your money goes
- Opening an account: The Ethical 100-Day Notice Credit Union Account is available to credit unions registered in the UK. All directors, additional signatories and shareholders must be permanent UK residents.
- Money when you need it: You can access your savings after your full notice period via electronic transfer or post to your Nominated Account. There are no restrictions to the amount of withdrawals you can request.
- Saving for impact: You can deposit up to £500,000.
To view the full Terms for organisations please click here
- Getting started. Once you've opened your account with us, we'll send you a welcome pack explaining how to manage your account and find out where we’re investing your money.
- Your impact. You’ll receive annual bank statements with a twist: you’ll see how your savings have grown and you’ll learn about some of the organisations your savings have supported.
- Withdrawals. You can access your savings after your full notice period via electronic transfer or post to your Nominated Account.
- Staying in touch. You can call us directly to check your account details and rates.
- Questions? Talk to us if you have any questions – telephone 01732 441944 or email email@example.com.
Ready to start saving?
Explore our other accounts
Ethical 33-Day Notice Account
- Make your savings work for charities and social enterprises
- Up to 0.35% Gross/AER*
- Individuals who are permanently resident in the UK